Whether you want to enjoy the townscape of Hida or visit culinary hotspots, you can use your fun travel time efficiently by using a taxi from the station.
Rail & taxi course is a package with a taxi ticket, great for Hidaji sightseeing such as Gero, Takayama and Hida-furukawa (*6,000 yen value).
* When purchasing tickets for multiple persons, the taxi ticket is 6,000yen per group regardless of the number of passengers.
Exchanging Taxi Tickets
1. Exchange Points and Available Taxi Companies
Gero Meitetsu Taxi [0576-25-4141] Hida Taxi [0576-25-3030]
Hato Taxi [0577-32-0246] Santo Taxi [0577-32-2323]
Shinko Taxi [0577-32-1700]
Furukawa Taxi [0577-73-2010]
- * Please check with the taxi companies for availability at other stations.
- * Taxi tickets cannot be used with taxi companies other than the above.
2. How to Exchange
When you first get on the taxi at the above stations, please exchange your taxi exchange ticket with the taxi ticket (6,000yen equivalent).
3. Notes for Using Taxi Tickets
- (1) It is valid only when the cover is intact. (If the cover is removed, it is invalid)
- (2) No refunds are provided even if it is unused.
- (3) Only small and mid-sized taxis can be used.
- (4) When use exceeds the face amount, please pay the difference.
- (5) Even if full face amount is not used, no change will be provided.
- (6) The validity is the same period as the purchased Hidaji Furii Kippu. Tickets with expired validity dates are not accepted.
* However, tickets cannot be used April 27 to May 6, August 11 to 20, December 28 to January 6 even if it is not expired.
- (7) You cannot ride buses with taxi tickets.
Unlimited travel area