This ticket is convenient for sightseeing in the Hida district from Toyohashi, Okazaki, Kariya, Nagoya City Area, Owari-ichinomiya, Gifu, Ogaki, Kuwana, and Yokkaichi Stations.
This ticket is a combined package consisting of a round-trip travel on reserved seats on ordinary cars of Limited Express Wide View Hida and either “JR Line unlimited travel area + bus unlimited travel area” or “JR Line unlimited travel area + taxi ticket.”
Area and Price
Rail & Taxi Course Price (same price for adults & children)
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people|
|Toyohashi||14,710 yen||22,940 yen||31,170 yen||39,400 yen|
|Okazaki||13,060 yen||20,160 yen||27,260 yen||34,360 yen|
|Kariya||13,060 yen||20,160 yen||27,260 yen||34,360 yen|
|Nagoya city||12,140 yen||18,310 yen||24,480 yen||30,650 yen|
|Owariichinomiya||12,140 yen||18,310 yen||24,480 yen||30,650 yen|
|Gifu||12,140 yen||18,310 yen||24,480 yen||30,650 yen|
|Ogaki||12,550 yen||19,130 yen||25,710 yen||32,290 yen|
|Kuwana||12,750 yen||19,540 yen||26,330 yen||33,120 yen|
|Yokkaichi||13,060 yen||20,160 yen||27,260 yen||34,360 yen|
Rail & Okuhida Bus Course Price (same price for adults & children)
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people|
|Toyohashi||14,570 yen||21,260 yen||26,920 yen||31,550 yen|
|Okazaki||12,920 yen||19,090 yen||24,230 yen||27,830 yen|
|Kariya||12,920 yen||19,090 yen||24,230 yen||27,830 yen|
|Nagoya city||11,990 yen||18,160 yen||23,300 yen||26,390 yen|
|Owariichinomiya||11,990 yen||18,160 yen||23,300 yen||26,390 yen|
|Gifu||11,900 yen||18,160 yen||23,300 yen||26,390 yen|
|Ogaki||12,410 yen||19,100 yen||24,240 yen||27,840 yen|
|Kuwana||12,610 yen||19,300 yen||24,960 yen||28,560 yen|
|Yokkaichi||12,920 yen||19,610 yen||25,270 yen||28,870 yen|
Conditions of Use
- From the departure station of the ticket to the JR station in the unlimited travel area (Gero – Hida-furukawa), reserved seats on ordinary cars of Limited Express Wide View Hida as well as non-reserved seats on ordinary cars of rapid or local trains are available for both outbound and return travel.
* This ticket cannot be used to travel on the Shinkansen (Toyohashi – Nagoya – Gifu-Hashima) that runs parallel with the travel path from the departure station. Shinkansen basic fare ticket and limited express ticket is required separately for the area in which you travel on the Shinkansen.
* When transferring trains within the unlimited travel area for both outbound and return travel, the train in the unlimited travel area will be on non-reserved seats on ordinary cars.
* Some Limited Express Wide View Hida does not operate between Takayama and Hida-furukawa. Please take note that the number of trains is also limited.
* Please check the latest timetables for operating time and operating areas for Limited Express Wide View Hida.
- By showing your return trip ticket, you will have unlimited travel in the unlimited travel areas on the JR Line (Gero – Hida-furukawa) on limited express and local trains with non-reserved seats on ordinary cars within the validity term of the ticket.
* Passengers may also use rapid trains if it is operating.
- When riding trains that require a liner ticket or seat reserved-seat ticket, please purchase a liner ticket or seat reservation ticket separately.
- Term of validity is 3 days.
- The ticket cannot be used from April 27 to May 6, August 11 to 20, December 28 to January 6.
- Tickets for two to four passengers are only sold when the entire group will depart from the station written on the ticket and travel together.
- For reserved seats, please book your reserved seat on ordinary cars of Limited Express Wide View Hida for outbound travel when purchasing the ticket. For the return train, please make a request at the time of purchasing the ticket or at the departure station of the ticket, stations in the vicinity, or at major JR stations within the unlimited travel area. Seat reservations cannot be made with seat reservation machines for this ticket.
- When the preferred train for outbound or return travel is full, non-reserved seats on ordinary cars are available one time only on a train of your choice. However, for tickets for two, three, or four passengers, the entire group must use non-reserved seats. In this case, no refund will be provided for the difference between reserved and non-reserved seat fares on ordinary cars.
- No change of travel area.
- If there is a change of number of passengers, the current ticket must be refunded entirely (there will be a separate handling fee), and a new ticket with the desired number of passengers must be purchased.
- No stopovers can be made outside the unlimited travel areas.
- No use with other discounts.
- Refunds are available at the Purchase Locations if all tickets are unused and are within their validity term (before departure time of the designated train), for a prescribed handling fee.
* No refund is provided for only taxi exchange ticket or Nouhi bus exchange ticket.
- Please visit major JR stations or branches/ offices of major travel agencies near the departure station for this ticket for purchase or inquiry.
- * If you lose your value ticket, please explain such to the staff at the station's ticketing window or to train crew to repurchase a no-discount ticket with the same use conditions (travel area, train type, equipment, etc.) as a reissued ticket (Ticket will read "Funshitsu sai" (紛失再: reissued due to loss)). At your destination, have station staff provide a "Saishuju shoumei" (再収受証明: proof of receipt of fares for reissued ticket) on the ticket and take it with you.
- * If you find your lost value ticket within one year, bring the original ticket and repurchased ticket to where the original ticket was issued or to the destination station where you ended your trip. The repurchased ticket will be reimbursed for a surcharge of 220 yen for basic fare tickets and limited express non-reserved seat tickets each, and 330 yen surcharge for limited express reserved seat tickets.
- * Reimbursement may not be possible or reimbursed amount may be subject to change from the above if the repurchased ticket and original value ticket do not have the same use conditions (same travel area, train type, equipment, etc.), or if it is confirmed that the passengers did not travel as according to the conditions stipulated in the original value ticket.
- * Use of JR lines included in the value ticket are subject to reissuance due to loss (including other private lines that are regarded as connection lines). Other items such as car rental tickets, discount tickets for sightseeing attractions, shopping tickets, and tickets for public transportation such as buses are not subject to these stipulations. Please consult staff for more information.