Relax on the bus from Takayama Station to Okuhida Onsen and Shinhotaka. You can get on and off anywhere you like in the bus unlimited travel area so you can enjoy the various hot spring baths.
With the Rail & Okuhida Bus Course, unlimited travel is offered on the Nohi Bus Hirayu and Shinhotaka Lines (between Takayama and Shinhotaka Onsen) while your ticket is valid.
Exchanging Bus Tickets
1. Where and how to exchange
Please show your Hidaji Furii Kippu (return ticket) at the Nohi Bus Center (adjacent to JR Takayama Station) to exchange your Nohi Bus Exchange Ticket with Nohi Bus Ticket. [Nohi Bus Center 0577-32-1688]
2. Unlimited Travel Area
Unlimited travel is offered on the Nohi Bus Hirayu/ Shinhotaka Line (between Takayama Station and Shinhotaka Onsen) while your ticket is valid.
* Show your Hidaji Furii Kippu (return ticket) to receive discount for the Shirakawago Line (10% discount). However, it is limited buses operated by Nohi Bus (reservations required).
3. Notes for using Bus Tickets
- (1) No refunds will be provided even for unused tickets
- (2) The validity is the same period as the purchased Hidaji Furii Kippu. Tickets with expired validity dates are not accepted.
* However, tickets cannot be used April 27 to May 6, August 11 to 20, December 28 to January 6 even if it is not expired.
Special Discount from the Rail & Okuhida Bus Course
The following benefits will be provided when you show your return ticket.
- Discount on the Shinhotaka Ropeway ticket (April to November: 10% discount, December to March: 20% discount)
- Discount on the Shirakawago Line (10% discount) offered at the Nohi Bus Center (adjacent to JR Takayama Station). However, it is limited to buses operated by Nohi Bus (reservations required).
Unlimited travel area